Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More Whiny Crap

As I recall from the beginning of May, I may have made some statement about how blogging was going to be slim because I wouldn't be racing much. Um, hello? Mare? Turns out that when I'm less busy with travel I seem to blog a lot more. But my posts suck, so it's kind of a hard call which is better. Mostly they've been sucking a lot lately because it's just been bitch bitch bitch, whine whine whine, boo hoo, poor me. God, people like that are annoying as hell, aren't they? Whether it's my crappy Geiger time, getting a wimpy little cold, my lousy job (haha, not any more, suckers!), the weather, or whatever else I have to complain about, it's been pretty much non stop negativity out of me for the past couple weeks. Well, this is more of the same, so I would encourage my 1.5 readers to find a better use of their next several minutes.

This morning I sneezed, and promptly threw my neck out of whack. I got some whiplash when I was 13 and ever since then I have to treat my neck like a Ming vase to keep it from doing this crap. It's actually gotten a little better over the past year or two, and I don't think I've done this since last November or so. It used to be ever 3 months. I'm going to tell you that it hurts, a lot, and I hope you understand that I fancy myself a pretty tough guy (girl), and I hope I don't come off sounding like a big wimp. Whatever, it hurts. I didn't get anything done today because I was laying around, rubbing Tiger Balm into it and sucking back pain killers. Tuesday = suck. I finally took a couple of Excedrin because Vitamin I wasn't cutting it. I'll probably be awake all night, but at least I'll be somewhat more comfortable.

I have a cool piece of news, but I feel kind of like a lame-ass including it in my whiny post, so I'll save it for next time.

No comments: