Friday, August 15, 2008

Something's not right.

I finished last in the Mt. Rose Hill climb on Sunday. I DNFed my first race of the season at a NorthStar XC race last night. What the hell? I feel like my training is going great, and I feel like I'm climbing really well, I just seem to be sucking a lot. What's going on? I mean, if I'd paced myself on Sunday I'd've been faster then I was with my spectacular blow up with 3 miles to go. And last night, well, what can I say? I just wasn't in the mood, I guess. What a loser I am. >:(
Okay, I don't really think that, but I do think I need to get this shit figured out ASAP or I'm going to have a bummer of a cross season. And I've been looking forward to cross all year!!! Maybe that's my problem. Maybe I need to live more in the moment??? Whatever. Point is, gotta get it together.

No comments: