Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And it's only tuesday . . .

Sigh . . . I feel tooootally wiped out. Like, I'm getting the flu or something. Stupid flu. Okay, maybe I'm just super tired, but it was really cold last night and I got all chilled and I just feel awful.

Speaking of awful, I did a MTB race on sunday. Need I say more?

So, WTF, right?

Obviously my extreme exhaustion (for which I have no excuse) is making me delirious. Let's see, what else is going on? Well, I might go do a twilight road race tomorrow. And the night after that I might go back up to NorthStar for another XC ass-whooping. As in, thanks for whooping my ass, I'm going home now to cry about it. And then I plan on doing some gnarly self-inflicted spanking on Saturday, although I'm not quite sure where I'll be doing said massochism. Rose to Spooner to Gold Hill? Sweeeeet. But then, oh yes, then! Downieville on Sunday!!! Hells yes, I haven't been up there in a whooole year! I'm sure it's beat to shit, but whatcha gonna do? Just eat lots of dust and break my bike! Yeah right, if I was going to break my trusty little Epic I'm sure I'd've managed it by now. I mean, don't get me wrong, Specialized is pretty much the evil-ist bike company in the world, but my XC bike is pretty freakin' cool. The Manitou fork on the other hand . . .

Well, that was another pointless post. And I don't have any cool pictures, either. I'm almost as bad at blogging as I am at racing my bike. Sheesh.

No comments: