Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Talk about the weather . . .

Talking about the weather is so mundane for so many people, but when your whole life revolves around being outside it becomes a very real topic of conversation that is difficult to exhaust. Which is why I'm writing about the snow. Oh the snow. More snow. Check it out.



It just doesn't seem fair, you know? 20 more inches of snow? Really? As it is we can't ride outside because the snow berms scarcely allow two cars to pass side by side. I know, everyone is sick of me complaining about the weather, "just move back west!" and all that. But to be fair, this is a really unusual year for snow, and if it was like this in Reno I'd bitch about that too. Don't go! I'm done talking about the weather . . . for now.

Anyway, what with everyone racing out West I'm starting to really want to go race my bike. Too bad, I guess, since that's still a few months off. But I'll find a way to cope, and it'll be here before I know it. I hope.

Oh hey! I'm blogging from home! We got internet that works . . . kinda. We had to get a mobile hotspot dealy-oh, and it only works in one spot in the house, but hey, it works! 5 GB data stream limit, so no streaming video (except for the odd You Tube video of cats playing pattycake) but hey, I'll take it! I've already frittered away an hour of my morning here. Excellent.

Okay, I guess I should go shovel, or bring in firewood, or something. I had planned on writing about new goals and stuff but I wasted my blogging energy by complaining about the snow, so next time.



No comments: