Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last of the winter weather (hopefully!)

Perfect bluebird day!

Well, a little cold for my tastes, but whaddya gonna do?

Wearing a headband, hat, and scarf, baselayer, LS jersey and jacket, shorts, leg warmers, and windproof tights. And neoprene booties. And ski gloves. I was comfortable.

Someone decided to take my picture on the trainer last night. Hot. And sweaty, too.
Not much going on, I'm just trying to be regular with the blog updates. Oh yes, and I have much to procrastinate, too. Thinking about daylight savings starting, fun races this weekend, and spring break (just 2 weeks away!). Hoping all the training has paid off and I'll have some good races. Oh yeah, racing every weekend for the next, er, 2 months at least. Okay, no more procrastinating, I'm gonna be productive!





No comments: