Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rest Day

Here is a random image for you to ponder. Why does the pig bike? Why should we use caution? Is he sketchy in the pack? Did he glue his own tubulars and thinks they might come off in an unopportune corner? Oh wait, that's me . . .


Instead of riding my bike I ate 2 slices of key lime pie. Mmmmm . . . pie. Still a couple of months to go before I can start saying that I'm at my "winter weight". Hmph. Well, if I hadn't eaten that 2nd slice tonight, I would have undoubtedly eaten it tomorrow, so it's all the same, right? :)

I'm going to go climb Mt. Rose tomorrow in my sexy new kit and shoes.

1 comment:

Sacwheelgirl said...

Pig bikes????

The new kit is awesome. The jerseys are the best. I rode all day in the heat and it barely felt like I had a jersey on!