Sunday, July 20, 2008

How do I do this, again?

I was making coffee this AM and I was so spaced out that I dumped the whole coffee beans directly into my french press without grinding them. Ooops. I must've really needed my coffee.

Drove down to Markleeville yesterday and climbed Ebbett's pass. I haven't been down there since I rode the Death Ride on my 21st birthday. I had a triple on my bike then, and needed it. So I felt pretty damn accomplished yesterday since my smallest gear was a 38x25. Wow, maybe I've actually gotten a little bit stronger in the last 4 years. Crazy, huh? Anyway, it was beautiful down there.

I want to go race, but I really need a job first. I'm working on that. In the meantime I'm selling a bunch of stuff on ebay. I think that's funny. Unfortunately the # of things I have that I can do w/out (I can't sell my bikes, for example) and anyone else would want (er, 5 year old 105 derailleur anybody?) is extremely limited. Oh well.

I'm taking Riley to Art Dogs in the Park today. Should be good fun.

No comments: