Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blue Skies!



Finally! The smoke has cleared! I can breathe again! I can't tell you how good that feels! Although I'm certain that a whole lot of people in CA are feeling the same way, hopefully. It's the little things that make life worth living, right? Ahh, let's enjoy it . . .
And, to answer the unasked question, yes, this is the most exciting thing going on in my life at the moment. I've been riding a bit and running a lot and think I'll probably drown in Pyramid Lake during my tri in a couple of weeks. So I should really swim more. I'm putting up a fence in my front yard, and I haven't looked for a job yet. Hmm. Oh yes, and I have no cell phone right now because I left my charger somewhere in Massachusetts. Bummer. What else? Erm, I want to race my bike, but I don't think I'll be able to get over the hill until August, cause of that whole unemployed thing. Um, what else? I had a pedicure in June, my first, and now I want another one, cause it was nice and made my feet pretty. Again, unemployment poses a problem to that, and my much overdue haircut. Talk about random post, huh? I'm going to go dig fence post holes and enjoy the clean air.

No comments: