Thursday, July 10, 2008

Home?

This is what a woke up to yesterday. Pretty, huh?

This is what I woke up to today. There's supposed to be a big mountain over there. Since I can't see it at the moment, due to the smoke, I guess I have to just assume its still there. Couldn't see it yesterday, either. My existing sympathy for everyone in California dealing with fires just added a quality of empathy. This sucks, huh? Shoulda stayed away.
Nah, it's nice to be home. I woke up in the middle of the night with no idea where I was. And it took me a couple of minutes to figure it out. It was kinda scary actually. Like, "Why am I alone in this weird building? Who's cat is this?" Oh yeah, it's mine.
Anyway, I'm thinking it would be bad to ride my bike in this. Just going outside makes my throat hurt. Thoughts?






No comments: