Monday, April 12, 2010

Catch Up

Please enjoy these low resolution cam-phone images while your party is reached.

Ice cream birthday cake. It was supposed to be red velvet with chocolate ice cream, but it really just looks brown. Tasted good anyway.

With raspberries and REAL whipped cream. None of that crappy (yet alarmingly delicious) cool whip crap.




The birthday boy.





My easter hyacinth. Smells amazing.





I looooove my doggie. Cute.





Coupla weeks ago, first trip up Mt. Rose of 2010. Boy was it cold on the way back down, tho.





On the way up, looking at the mountain.







My NEW TT BIKE! Can't wait to get out to a race with her.



My road bike pretending to be a TT bike at Madera. In the Day's Inn.

Halfway up Geiger Grade a couple of weeks ago.


Okay, I'm going to race the Otter Slaughter next weekend. First race as a 2. I am going to get slaughtered all right.

No comments: