Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mmmmm . . . cookies . . .

Finally feeling almost recovered from Copperopolis, and not a moment too soon, since the Sea Otter Circuit Race is tomorrow! I did this race 3 years ago, also as a 3, since I seem destined to be a cat 3 for, like, ever. It's a fun race. That climb is hard. Decending the corkscrew is scary, but wicked fun and fast. (On a side note, I mentioned that something was "wicked gnar" during the race at Copperopolis and one of the girls in the break with me asked me if I was from Boston. ha!)
So, pretty much just been eating lots of cookies and Nutella this week, trying to get recovered from last weekend. I baked cookies for the ladies at the Velo Bella booth, but they were delicious, so I had to make several batches. I was going to make some vegan peanut butter cookies for my favorite eschewer of animal products, but sadly, Cody took the peanut butter with him when he headed down to Monterey a day ahead of me.
Now all I have left to do is not fail my Genetics exam, pack up my car, and get the hell out of Reno. Oh, great, is that all?

No comments: