Monday, February 9, 2009

^^^Falling Rock^^^
Cody got a shiny new road bike>

False summit on Geiger Grade - freaking cold.


Cold.

Wild horsey! Where are all his friends?
So, nothing much to report. I didn't go to Cherry Pie this weekend for a plethora of reasons. Weather, health, time, car problems, school work up to my eye balls. 'Course, I didn't do any school work this weekend, but I did work on my car, get lots of rest, and get in one good ride.
School is kicking my ass. And it's not like I really have much homework or anything, I just spend so many damn hours of the day IN CLASS. I'm going to cut back my work a little bit, so I have a little more time for my brain to relax. I've decided to take an extra semester to finish school because if I have another one like this I'll most definitely shoot myself. Okay, maybe not shoot myself, but curl up in a little ball and never leave the house. I don't do well when I'm overwhelmed.
Okay, well, my doggie is asking to go for a walk, so I'm going to brave the howling winds and icy cold and go to the dog park. Then it's work, chem lab, bio lab, bio lecture, and then home, finally, at 9 tonight. But next weekend holds lots of racing to look forward to, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the weather dries out a bit!




3 comments:

X Bunny said...

i don't know how anyone goes to school and does other stuff--like work or race or anything

when i went to school i just went to school and that was overwhelming enough

hi to riley!! i'm sure he gives you the perspective you need--slurp!

Marian said...

See you @ cantua? I saw you were prereg-ed for Dinuba! :)

X Bunny said...

i just realized i don't have your email!!

i PM'ed you on the bella boards with mine.....

wet-muddy-cowshit-in-the-face-cantua?

hell yes! (hopefully)