Friday, May 30, 2008

Burned.

As in, out. As in, no more bike racing please! I'm full! Well, for another week or so, anyway. In the meantime I've been running and swimming (fear of drowning is a powerful motivator).

So . . . my two week trip to Massachusetts to visit the boy has morphed into 4 weeks. Just gotta figure out a way to tell my boss. Do you think he reads my blog? Cause that would simplify things.

"Mr. Boss, I'm not coming back."

I'll miss my puppy, but my mom loves him nearly as much as I do and they'll have fun.

But I'll get to swim in the ocean, and work in a great bike shop, and race Fitchburg again, and take those pictures of the treehouse that I was so negligent in getting last year. And I'll get to get the hell out of Reno for a little while. Don't take it too hard, Reno, I love ya and all, but maybe we need to spend a little time apart.

So I'm pretty stoked. I have about a bazillion things I need to do in the next week and a half before I leave, but I'm sure if I ignore them they'll go away.

1 comment:

X Bunny said...

a big break after kern is a good idea

not that i ever did that but that didn't work out so good for me

have fun!!