Thursday, April 3, 2008

My new training regimin!

Race on the weekend (or at least do a race-effort ride) and ride my mountain bike with my dog (and sometimes my boy) during the week. I like it. Er . . . yeah, I should probably go do intervals or something, maybe, someday.

Yay! Riley gets to cool off! In a nasty, scummy puddle no less.

If you squint really really hard you can see the little desert flowers coming up. I think the purple ones are petunias.

He knows we won't get too far ahead. He learned today that when we are coming up behind him on a descent and well yell his name that he should pull off the trail and quick! It's kinda like passing people during a mountain bike race, only Riley is a little more gracious then most boys I pass. :)

Say what you will, I do love the desert in springtime.

3 comments:

X Bunny said...

i don't think petunias grow in the desert

Marian said...

you're right. I'm confused. I looked it on in Wikipedia and it's a pansy. :)

Sacwheelgirl said...

Such a cute dogie!! I like the desert too (except when there is a 50mph wind blowing out there).

We missed you at Martinez (but I completely understand). It was fast, safe and fun.