Saturday, March 1, 2008

I wish I had some brownies.


I rode yesterday, which was a mistake. I could hardly stop coughing for the whole 2 hours I was out, and then I felt lousy the rest of the day. Soooo, no ride today. I went walking with the dog, and I intended to take some cool picture to post on my blog, but Cody has my camera (in Death Valley, lucky jerk) so no luck there. I'm curious to see how Merco went for everybody today, and again tomorrow. This pro tri girl who keeps winning these races needs to get her damn upgrade and let the rest of us have it out. That sounded hostile, but it isn't, really. Just hoping I'm healthy in two weeks for Land Park. Just as a quick note about my picture there, I wouldn't think it was so funny if I wasn't sure the cat made it out okay.

No comments: