Thursday, September 16, 2010

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

So totally pumped right now . . . and possibly over-caffeinated. 1000 things to do but having a hard time pointing myself in any one direction. Much rather just look at cyclocross pictures and freak out. No, no, must be productive, must pack. We're pulling out in 6 days, and I'll be gone for the better part of 3 of those, riding Tour of the Unknown Coast with my dad, which is going to be great. And tonight I'm going to race a little informal short track, which will also be awesome. And when I get to Gloucester we get to move into a BIGGER HOUSE (erm, barn). Space!!! Acres and acres of livable space! So pumped. I really need to come up with better descriptors than "pumped" and "stoked". I should probably start working on my Boston accent, too, in which case I'd say "Bahsten", not Boston. Cody makes fun of me when I try to do the accent, but his is just as ridiculous, and he grew up there.

Okay, must channel all this excited energy towards some sort of productivity, even if at this point it means just eating breakfast.

2 comments:

Heather Nielson said...

Acres and acres of liveable space huh?! I see.....a homemade cyclocross course and a pump track!!

Marian said...

Dude! We are ALREADY planning the pump track! It's gonna be sick! And when we get it up I'll totally put up videos of it!

But now that you mention it, a CX course is totally do-able, too. ;)