Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In other news . . .

I'm taking down my road race schedule.

I'll be doing some road racing, but I don't really have a plan. I still want to do Green Mt. Stage Race, definitely still planning for a killer CX season, so my season goals remain unchanged. I guess I'm just having fun riding and running and having a life. I'm still figuring this place, and my life here, out. It's hard to be single minded when there's so much new stuff to learn every day. I'll get back to it, I'm just having fun right now. And - I firmly believe that as long as I keep riding and running and being generally active, my cycling-specific fitness will never be far away. Call me naive, but I'm feeling pretty good about my choices, even if it makes me sound a little flaky.

1 comment:

bethwellie said...

Killa CX season! Yeah baby!