Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I really need to keep my big mouth shut . . .

I'm a flake, I admit it. I try not to be a flake, but it's hard. I just change my mind a lot, that's all. I have too many good options, and I have a hard time committing to any one because it would mean closing the door on others, and I hate limiting my options that way. What brings this up, you might ask? Ahhh . . . . cyclocross.

I'm back on the 'cross bandwagon for now. I started polishing up the bike yesterday to sell it (I know, I know) and decided that was a horrible idea and I ought to race it instead. Plus, with this whole possibility of moving to New England . . . you get the picture. So now the only question that remains is what to do with the rest of my road racing season. I have 5 on the calendar, including the Mt. Rose Hill Climb this weekend. Now that I'm thinking 'cross I'm thinking that I should go for a run, which really does nothing for my hill climbing legs, but what the hell. That climb hurts no matter what I do.

2 comments:

bikelovejones said...

Hope you're recovering and things are coming along. Those bruises look NUTS!
Since you're back on the 'cross wagon, might we see you at CrossVegas, and perhaps at USGP-Portland?
Heal quick and take care --beth in pdx

Marian said...

MAYBE USGP Portland! But we might be moving to the Northeast, so that one might be a stretch! And Thanks! The bruises are a lot better - I can even sleep on my left side now! :)