Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sore in muscles I didn't even know I had.


Isn't my new bike lovely?

Ah, well, another District TT gone by, another last place finish by yours truly. But I really can't help if if there are some super fast TT girls that show up to this thing! In fact, I had a great ride, couldn't have been much better unless I'd actually trained for it. Go figure. But I'm happy, nonetheless.

It has come to my attention that my previous blog posts were unclear when relating my forthcoming trip to Massachusetts. Just in case anyone wants to stop by unannounced, I'll be leaving on Tuesday and I'll be back four weeks from then. See you at the races in July!

2 comments:

suenago said...

yes, your bike is lovely. congrats for showing up and doing it!
oh, and you had better return to NV or close to CA so we can still race together!

Marian said...

I'll be back on July 8!