Saturday, October 4, 2008

Catch up.

After much deliberation I've decided to not do anything this weekend. I was signed up to do the Lake Tahoe Xterra, but bailed on that 'cause I'm getting over a cold and it's freezing and windy outside. 30 minutes in a freezing and turbulent lake followed by a 25 mile mountain bike ride followed by a 3 mile run sounds like pneumonia or mono or something like that to me.

Then I was going to go down to race 'cross in Sacramento tomorrow. I decided to pull the plug on that, too. Mostly 'cause I don't feel like driving. Anyway, I'm pretty stoked that I have the whoooole weekend to myself. I'm going to do a couple good rides, get caught up on some homework, tidy up the house, and finish building my single-speed.

Hooray for weekends! I think I'm going to bake some cookies . . .

No comments: